• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Gone and done it . . .

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Jim....Congrats on your new coach! It's a real beauty!

We have been on the road the past two months, & just got back to St. Augustine! And I'm just catching up on all the activity!

You are a blessed man, enjoy your new coach!

At this time, it looks like I'll be hopping jet for MN on Thursday and driving back over the following week. I'm getting a 1/2 day training on the systems, but I don't know what I don't know, so to speak.

Not concerned with things like starting the generator, slide operation, etc., but more interested in the Oasis system and other stuff that I've never had any experience with.

So if I may, can any of you give me some suggestions on what other things I should get educated on before I pull out of the lot.

Thanks in advance!

I can help you with driving at night. I'll plan you a great route.

Silverleaf,

I know you mentioned you are familiar with slide operation but I believe the 2016 is prior to Newmar using the Star Foundation on their chassis. If this is true on your London Aire, and you have the HWH full wall slide, please check the slide reveal each and every time you bring the slide in or out.
Best of luck with your new beauty!

I know you mentioned you are familiar with slide operation but I believe the 2016 is prior to Newmar using the Star Foundation on their chassis. If this is true on your London Aire, and you have the HWH full wall slide, please check the slide reveal each and every time you bring the slide in or out.
Best of luck with your new beauty!
Thank you, J&JD. From what I've read, or at least from what I remember, 2016 was the first year for the Star Foundation.

Detailed and ready to come home! Not able to buy out the time to go get her, so I'm having it delivered. I really wanted the seat-time and the training at the dealership, but too much stuff going on.

Rig1.jpg

The Office Congrats GIF

She’s a beaut!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back