Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
Woke up to 16* weather today, looks like Winter has finally arrived. I tossed a couple of logs on the outdoor furnace, made some coffee and now I'm waiting for the sun to warm things up a bit..

Whats the weather look like for everyone else?

53 now Forecasted high of 72 in Indio, CA. Sunglasses required.

We just came off a weeklong cold snap here in Western Washington state; high temps in the mid-teens and lows at 9-10 F. And, just to make things interesting, we had several inches of snow and winds in the 30-50 mph range. Can you say "sub-zero wind chill" or "snowdrift?" Had to plow our 1/2-mile lane several times.

This morning, it is a balmy 46 degrees! Nice to be in the middle of a "heat wave."

TJ

Woke up this morning to 53f, currently 69 and forecast is for a high 77* in Casa Grande ?

LOL, I’m in Sydney, Australia, where it’s 98*...height of summer for down under!

43F here this morning in West Central FL. Supposed to dip into the 30s tomorrow morning.

Lucky you, @Akdare, it's another wonderful morning of 15* today. The Dragon was out of wood so I'm was out there splitting kindling to get it roaring again. On a side note, coffee is good!

It's 49 degrees and rain here in Benson, Az. Only supposed to get up to 58 today. Was 70 yesterday........

cant feel my face.jpg

More rain today, forecast calls for 100% all day long!

It's a double edged knife I guess. We get our water from a spring and every year around October it gets down to a trickle. So we count on the winter snow & rain to saturate the mountains and charge up the aquifer(s). Last year the springs got so slow that I bit the bullet and had a well drilled. We got lucky and got 20 gpm on the first try. Had to go 550' which sucks, but at least we got water. Lots of people out here end up with dry wells and have to drill again. We're still using the spring as our main source, but we now we have the well for backup.

So yeah, it's raining...

Latest resources

Back