• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Good Sam Membership

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I get the feeling that perhaps, someone hasn't taken their meds today?
I think he has been asked to leave and not return to many under $40 campgrounds, nuf said, done

Anyone have a Good Sam membership? Or had one in the past? Did you primarily look for, and frequent parks that accepted the membership?
Just reminding all what the question from the OP was. Let's keep it on track, let's always be friendly, if you can't be friendly do not touch your keyboard or keypad, return tomorrow and hopefully in a better mood. Thank you all.

And I used to live in Franklin for many years. My kids were born there. I still have family there. I know locals who have met you. [mod edit: violation of site terms 5 & 6]. I wouldn't stay in your park if you paid me. I follow the "Leave No Trace" and I don't trash places. I also pay UNDER $40 per night. I've owned land that backed up to the Nantahala NF. I've camped extensively in the surrounding forests. Respecting the land has nothing to do with money.
Thank you for your input on Good Sam. And good news! I don't think there is any chance I'll be paying you to stay at our park, so we're both winners in that respect.

No surprise that you know people who know me. I’m well-known in this area for defending the property rights of land owners and providing affordable housing to the local population. So yes, no surprise there.

Regarding your moderator deleted statement about knowing my wife or people who know her, that is BS. Knowing her would mean you donate time or money to the local animal shelter, which I doubt you or anyone you know does.

It's unfortunate you've interpreted my comments so negatively. I never suggested everyone who pays $40 or less is a thief—that was not my intention and you know it. My comments reflect my experiences, not blanket judgments. I’ve never ridiculed your decision to live in a converted school bus, and by the same token, my clients who RV in nice parks deserve the same respect.

I believe there’s value in different RVing lifestyles, whether in a luxury rig or a converted school bus. Let's respect each other's choices and experiences.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back