• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Got my Magne Shade installed to day.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We just ordered one and will be picking it up there and having them install it as we’ll be nearby when it’s ready
What is lead time currently?

What is lead time currently?
2 months approximately. We ordered on June 2, shades will be ready beginning of August but we won’t be there until mid August.

We are going to be in Myrtle Beach for an annual family retreat and just thought it’d be easier to drive up there after and let them install them right the first time. I’ve heard stories of people not getting the magnets quite right and I’d just rather not fuss with it if I don’t have to.

They deducted the shipping cost ($50) that you automatically pay on the website from the install charge ($175).

Last edited:
Thought I'd revive this page. Thinking about a Magna Shade for the CanyonStar.
Joe,

Got ours for our "3710" in January 2020, & did a self install in San Lan RV Park in Lakeland Fl. Took the wife & I about 3 hours, but I'm "OCD" about installing stuff!
A great addition and reduces the temperature by at least 8-10 degrees. We got the windshield & both side window covers!

In your situation, certainly let Magnashade do the installation!

Great folks to work with!

I could not imagine not having it.

Ours took about 6 weeks to get and we just installed them. Great product and fairly easy to install. Just be careful as the magnets are very strong.

Latest resources

Back