Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Answered Green rabbit symbol on Spartan light bar display?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Hi, folks. Been away for a while . . .

TJ
Yes, you certainly have!

Selling your rig, huh? Guess there wont' be any reason for me to check the park roster for your name anymore. :( However unlikely, let me know if you're ever in the area and I'll move my rig one of our nicest sites and you and Diane can stay as long as you like.

I'll echo the feelings of everyone else when they say it would be great to have your continued interaction on the forum. You've been around since the begining, be a shame to lose you now!

Good luck on the sale my friend!

Thank you, Renee. We, too, miss the “RVF gang” here and the visits we’ve had at Polson and elsewhere. It appears one of your beautiful “fur babies” may have crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Sorry if that is the case.

We know how that feels as our older Miniature Schnauzer, Lizzy, crossed the bridge last November. Interestingly enough, in January we had the opportunity to adopt a five-year-old Miniature Schnauzer to keep our other Miniature Schnauzer,Ellie, company. They have truly become “sisters.”

We have also added two great grandchildren to our family this year; Evelyn, who is now approaching 5 months and Bryson who is just 4 weeks old. Evelyn lives just a few blocks from our new home in Lakewood, WA, so we see her often. Bryson is currently a Texan living in Austin, but we hope he and his mom and dad may be relocating out our way in due time.

Best regards and safe travels.

TJ&LadyDi
Yes. I lost my little Alfie a few months ago in Montana. Still cry everyday over the lil guy. I know you know how it feels. I'm so sorry to hear that Lizzy crossed the bridge too. 😢 How wonderful that you were able to adopt a sister for Ellie and that they get along. Sophie has lived in Alfie's shadow for so long that I think she is enjoying being top dog.

Congratulations on your ever expanding family Those youngins are going to keep y'all busy for sure! 😊 Take care and all the best!

With Warm Regards,

Renee

Yes. I lost my little Alfie a few months ago in Montana. Still cry everyday over the lil guy.
So sorry! :cry: We do know how it feels and our heartfelt condolences go out to you and Sophie.

Our first Miniature Schnauzer was named Sophie and she was a sweetheart. We lost her in 2011 and still think about her every day. These little critters become part of our family and losing them is difficult.

Glad to hear that you are still full-timing in the LAPD. We will miss our MADP, but that chapter in our life book is closing. We’ll still have the great memories, however.

Best regards and safe travels.

TJ&LadyDi

Yes, you certainly have!

Selling your rig, huh? Guess there wont' be any reason for me to check the park roster for your name anymore. :( However unlikely, let me know if you're ever in the area and I'll move my rig one of our nicest sites and you and Diane can stay as long as you like.

I'll echo the feelings of everyone else when they say it would be great to have your continued interaction on the forum. You've been around since the begining, be a shame to lose you now!

Good luck on the sale my friend!
Thanks for the kind thoughts, @Jim. I'm afraid our traveling days have pretty much come to an end. LadyDi and I very much regret that we were never able to get out your way before that chapter of our lives closed. We would have loved to have met you and Trish in person.

Our new focus is our two new great grandchildren. Evelyn is now nearly five months old and lives less than a mile from us. We had a visit from her and her mom earlier this evening. Bryson is just 4 weeks old and lives in Austin, Texas, so we have yet to meet him personally. He and his parents are scheduled to visit out here in late September, so we'll get "hands-on" at that time.

We'll try to drop by the forum once-in-a-while, but now being out of the RV lifestyle doesn't afford us much opportunity to make meaningful contributions. It is nice, however, to touch base with the very special folks we have met in our earlier days.

Best regards to you and Trish.

TJ&JadyDi

Latest resources

Back