Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Answered Green rabbit symbol on Spartan light bar display?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

TJ&LadyDi

RVF "Dinosaur"
Hi, folks. Been away for a while and getting ready to sell the 2018 Newmar Mountain Aire. When I started it today, there was a green symbol on the Spartan light bar display of what appears to be a rabbit in a circle. I can’t seem to find the answer to what it means with online research. Anyone know what this symbol means? Thanks for any help you can provide.

TJ

got a picture of it? Never seen a rabbit, but usually they mean “go faster”.

Doesn't look like this does it?
8B664F65-28B1-40AC-8A3E-D80434CEBF01.jpeg

Neveeeeer miiiiiind; I found it—courtesy of LadyDi’s superior recall capability. I had the cruise control on to bump up the idle and the green rabbit symbol indicates cruise control on.

Sorry for the dumb question. Hope all are well.

TJ&LadyDi

Finally selling the beast are you. Good to hear from you. 😁

Finally selling the beast are you. Good to hear from you. 😁
Yes, it is time. We’ve reached an age where herding 26+ tons of machinery down the highway is no longer fun. We thoroughly enjoyed our 50+ years of RVing (the last 10 in motorhomes) and all the friends we made along the way. Our visits with you in Polson rank right up there with the best of them. Hope you both are doing well and enjoying life.

Best regards,

TJ&LadyDi

Wishing you and Diane all the best! I've missed your voice here and glad I got to meet y'all in Polson. Be well! 😊 Oh, and good luck with selling your beautiful MA.

Wishing you and Diane all the best! I've missed your voice here and glad I got to meet y'all in Polson. Be well! 😊 Oh, and good luck with selling your beautiful MA.
Thank you, Renee. We, too, miss the “RVF gang” here and the visits we’ve had at Polson and elsewhere. It appears one of your beautiful “fur babies” may have crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Sorry if that is the case.

We know how that feels as our older Miniature Schnauzer, Lizzy, crossed the bridge last November. Interestingly enough, in January we had the opportunity to adopt a five-year-old Miniature Schnauzer to keep our other Miniature Schnauzer,Ellie, company. They have truly become “sisters.”

We have also added two great grandchildren to our family this year; Evelyn, who is now approaching 5 months and Bryson who is just 4 weeks old. Evelyn lives just a few blocks from our new home in Lakewood, WA, so we see her often. Bryson is currently a Texan living in Austin, but we hope he and his mom and dad may be relocating out our way in due time.

Best regards and safe travels.

TJ&LadyDi

Hi Jim, good to hear from you. We’ve seen so little of you lately, I assumed you had already sold the MA. Good luck with the sale, and good luck and good times for you going forward.

Great to see you here @TJ&LadyDi and hope you'll stick around with the family but hope all goes well with passing on the MADP to someone else to enjoy the open roads. Sorry to hear of the loss of your pup but happy to hear you've adopted another in need. Cheers...

Latest resources

Back