• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Greenlane Fuel Card

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
First try at Loves 338, Richmond Hill GA exit 89 I95 was a bust for the Greenlane App. The App didn’t recognize any truck stop within the area as we sat at the pump.
OpenRoad card worked fine.
BTW the truck stop was completely full of lineman trucks waiting on the Hurricane repairs.
30 or 40 crews stacked in the truck stop.Four or five deep waiting at the pumps.

Last edited:
On a side note, exit Ford Road, I 95 GA has a Dog Bone loop under the bridge when you get off the highway. Real PITA to negotiate. Steady stream of high speed traffic that appears suddenly from under the bridge.
My guess is this roadway configuration is not popular with truckers hence the very reasonable pricing.

IMG_1980.jpeg

Last edited:
Call Greenlane about issue at Loves 338. They explained that it might be the VPN I use. Turned off the VPN this morning and all the stops became available in the App.
Good to know.

Yes, a VPN is going to cause your phone, etc. to be located where the VPN server resides, not your current location.

Next stop I was able to get the Greenlane card to work as advertised. After several verification steps on the App the card worked like a standard credit card no additional steps needed.

Latest resources

Back