Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Happy Birthday to @Jim.

He's out enjoying his special day, adding a new campsite, building a gazebo, pouring concrete for the new aquatics center, and preparing pizza with proper ingredients for the campground. Just another day.

Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos

Happy Birthday to @Jim.

He's out enjoying his special day, adding a new campsite, building a gazebo, pouring concrete for the new aquatics center, and preparing pizza with proper ingredients for the campground. Just another day.
I heard he was leveling the ground and weaving nets for the new 10-court pickleball complex.
294B4957-6AFF-4EB7-A4B9-7A61C634B54D_4_5005_c.jpeg

Happy Birthday, Jim. Unlike some rude and ungracious posters, I hope you're having a great day doing whatever Trish is telling you to do. See how nice I am compared to those first two posters. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah, well thank you all!

I was doing a crash course for a new software package we're implementing, right up until Dave (campground host) messaged that the fan/light in site 7 isn't working. That took a couple of hours and a trip to Lowes. Then 17 emails on a couple of houses we're remodeling and getting ready for sale/rent. Then an hour trying to find the tree guy that didn't show up today. Another hour with the new credit card processor, and now, it's time to celebrate!

Heck, there's a couple of hours left before I go to bed. :) Lots of time to run amuck!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!
MARGARITA TIME!
Hope you have a fantastic day, what's left of it!
Sounds like your days are all still "just routine"!!:giggle:
Just realized no fan on "site 7"! Got to be fixed!;)

Yeah, well thank you all!

I was doing a crash course for a new software package we're implementing, right up until Dave (campground host) messaged that the fan/light in site 7 isn't working. That took a couple of hours and a trip to Lowes. Then 17 emails on a couple of houses we're remodeling and getting ready for sale/rent. Then an hour trying to find the tree guy that didn't show up today. Another hour with the new credit card processor, and now, it's time to celebrate!

Heck, there's a couple of hours left before I go to bed. :) Lots of time to run amuck!
First world problems. 😆

Happy birthday, @Jim !

Latest resources

Back