Chassis
F550
Engine
Titan V10
TOW/TOAD
2020 Polaris Slingshot
Fulltimer
No
We have decided it’s time to check out the RV. Twila’s knees are good enough for her to get up steps now ( 2 knee replacements) and our dog is feeling better after her surgery (Torn ACL and knee repair). So we are winging it. Leaving Friday noon to drop my mom off in Cartersville Ga then heading up to Chattanooga.

Anybody have any good places to stay, or want to share your experiences? I would love to hear them.

Well here we are near Chattanooga “Lookout Mountain” at the Lookout Mountain KOA. The place is full, but the spots are a good size. Many are situated in a way you seem secluded. We are on the first site and feel we are in our own space.
The wireless internet is great allowing streaming. Having YoutubeTv at home we were able to watch out shows that we like. Pictures will be forthcoming.

Wireless Internet that actually works? Wow, that's a keeper of a place. Have fun and maybe post a picture or two?

5A1212FD-2B30-442D-9332-83761CDE82A0.jpeg4B2D2CF0-CD4B-47C9-9FF0-6D766A7683DF.jpegC8759A39-2B78-4227-A3BE-02EFF83A0FBD.jpegAF92B52E-1B25-42CC-B976-F169EAF6C140.jpeg0F9FC91B-3A29-45CD-8B09-89BBA73D339C.jpeg
Hear are a couple pictures.

Not sure how I missed this post but dang, that's a nice RV Park! Very nice indeed! Bet you guy's had a blast!

Latest resources

Back