Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Hearthside Grove RV detailing suggestions?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Neal

Staff member
RVF Administrator
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Heading to Hearthside Grove (Petosky, MI) to empty my piggy bank for campground fees for a week, looking to get a good wash and wax while there. The registration lady gave me two names. Anyone have info on either?
  • Eric Mann - (Superior Coach Detailing) - 407-516-8088 - multiple coaches a day: $450
  • Greg Bennett (Dazzling Detailing) - [removed] - one coach a day: $600 DO NOT USE THIS GUY ANYWHERE EVER!

Last edited:
@Neal We stayed at Hearthside in 2018,19 & 20...used Superior at least twice and were happy with them. They are in the resort every day doing coaches and have 2-4 person crews...thus, they can do multiple coaches each day. No experience with the other.

We plan to visit Hearthside next spring. thanks for the tip on getting the coach cleaned up.

@Neal we used Superior when we stayed there for a wash only and they did a descent job. I will say that when in Florida Greg does our coach on a regular bases and we get wash/wax twice a year. He is very detailed and works alone most of the time and limits one job per day.

I believe both Superior and Greg are from FL and go up for summer work, I think this is Greg’s first summer up there in several years. Sounds as if Greg is charging a premium for being there as we pay less for wash/wax in FL

What do you pay Greg in FL?

Last time was $450

It's a different person, had a text convo with Greg. Sounds like he does a good job and may be worth the exta money for a good detailing. I don't want "decent" - I do this once a year and it's time for a good wax.

Same guy see card. I suppose he didn’t personally go but sent someone else

Attachments

• IMG_6209.jpeg
    IMG_6209.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
Interesting!

I used Superior Coach Detailing for wash and wax yesterday - did a fantastic job. Expensive, but annual waxing done.

Story coming soon of the other provider - avoid!

Latest resources

Back