Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Rbobby

RVF Newbee
Hello all, my wife and I have been RV owners for many years and love the lifestyle. We recently purchased a new to us Class A and are planning a cross country Canada trip this summer. We are taking about 5 months to do this and can’t wait to get started. Over the years we have learned many valuable lessons from other RVers as well as passing on some of our knowledge and will really enjoy this forum…happy camping everyone.

Attachments

• 9C1D9241-ADAC-4B6F-8FA7-8CAD4D6C30C2.jpeg
    9C1D9241-ADAC-4B6F-8FA7-8CAD4D6C30C2.jpeg
    471.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 353D5CDF-B1ED-4FCB-AFEA-66F5212E6318.jpeg
    353D5CDF-B1ED-4FCB-AFEA-66F5212E6318.jpeg
    476.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 3ABA50CA-7538-4277-8212-3394CC941A7B.jpeg
    3ABA50CA-7538-4277-8212-3394CC941A7B.jpeg
    460.7 KB · Views: 3
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new to you coach.

We did the cross Canada trip last year. We did "one way" in just under five months starting from Vancouver. We did all except for NFL and none of the northern territories. I'm sure you will enjoy the trip as much as we did. Lots to see and do...but not so much in the prairies. Will you be pulling a towed? I do recommend it.

Darrell

Welcome aboard and congrats on your new to you coach.

We did the cross Canada trip last year. We did "one way" in just under five months starting from Vancouver. We did all except for NFL and none of the northern territories. I'm sure you will enjoy the trip as much as we did. Lots to see and do...but not so much in the prairies. Will you be pulling a towed? I do recommend it.

Darrell
Yes Darrell, we do have a toad. We live in eastern Ontario and our maiden voyage with this RV was to the east coast last year without doing NFL or the Gaspe Peninsula (it was still snowed in buy late May) We are staying strictly in Canada with visits to family and friends along the way.

Bob

Welcome aboard!

Latest resources

Back