Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Suzz

RVF Regular
I have been living in my RV for quite a few years. This one is a 1999 Fleetwood Bounder this one is 6yrs. I had an older one that I loved 1983 Foretravel. I had to upgrade and there was work that needed to be done. It seems to me that there was more room. Anyway my son gave me this one but I am having trouble with the jacks it has power but they won't move. Is there any one that knows anything about it? It would surely be appreciated.

Thank you

Susie

According to the brochure below if it has jacks they are hydraulic. Do you know the manufacturer of the leveling system? Is there a label on the control panel?

I'm not used to how this thing works so sorry I didn't post it on here first. It's Power gear.
According to the brochure below if it has jacks they are hydraulic. Do you know the manufacturer of the leveling system? Is there a label on the control panel?

I'm not used to how this thing works so sorry I didn't post it on here first. It's Power gear. The control board (control panel) some light up some don't. Just don't want to spend 500 for a used one. For the board and that isn't what was wrong.

No worries - I don’t know anything about Power Gear but someone here probably will. Are they stuck up or down?

No worries - I don’t know anything about Power Gear but someone here probably will. Are they stuck up or down?
They're up but I don't honestly think that it's the jacks because (I could be wrong) when the board is in it makes this noise and when I step on the brake it changes the noise. It's what makes the jacks move. But I do thank you very much for the information anyway it's going to make me smarter.

Thank you

Welcome to the group. Best of luck with the levelers. I have no knowledge of that system.

Welcome to the group. Best of luck with the levelers. I have no knowledge of that system.
Thank you for answering and thank you I hope I learn a lot more. I just have to Get an idea about what I should have and then research it that way I will always learn.

Latest resources

Back