Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

ImarriedAviking

RVF Newbee
Hi, My husband and I are looking for a trailer under 8000 dry (to be pulled by a short bed f150 platinum edition. He is almost 6'5" and I'm 5'10" so we need a king bed and a bathroom and shower that we fit in. We don't care about sleeping others--if it can it's ok but not needed. We basically want three things--king bed and bedroom with as much space as possible--headroom etc. A bigger bathroom with a shower that is huge by RV standards that he can stand up in without being completely in the skylight ;) and an outside kitchen with fridge, stove and sink. An added bonus would be a grill that either is part of the kitchen or that is mounted on the back or whatever so that it is "there" too. so far I have found the Palomino Solaire 258rbss. Any other suggestions? Brand advice? Every article I read basically says they are all bad -- haha. We are happy with something a few years old in great shape but are open to new. Hoping to stay under $35,000 for new and would be thrilled to stay under $25,000 new or used.

My wife and I walked through a trailer made by twilight that was very nice and had a king bed. I'll try and find the model number and link it here for you

Here's the one we looked at. Best of luck in your search.

Here's the one we looked at. Best of luck in your search.

Thanks for taking the time. I will check it out! Sorry for the late response--I couldn't find my original post but finally got an email to get back in. :)

Latest resources

Back