Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

ryanohall

RVF Newbee
Hi, we are looking at upgrading from a Travel Trailer to a CS 3927. Looking at 2021+ because I like the change to diesel and Freightliner chassis. Everything seems great except the original owner did not opt for the bunk beds in the garage. That's a dealbreaker for us to not have that. The salesperson didn't seem very knowledgable on what the cost/effort would be to install a powered bunk system (she actually said the dealer wasn't even willing to do it). I would love to have some advice on this as it would seem like a relatively easy option to have added. The rig does have the washer/dryer which is great, and I hope that wouldn't interfere with adding the bunks. If anyone can advise on the options to purchase and where to have it installed, I would really appreciate it!

To get an idea of the cost, call Newmar (Tech Support)1-866-379-0613 or 1-574--7737791.

Thanks, I was able to get an estimate from the on-line Newmar build your coach website. It was almost $10K for parts.

how bout a couple fold up cots?

It sounds like between Newmar, the quasi competent sales lady and the dealership, they really don't want your business. I usually don't let folks work that hard to encourage me to not give them my money. I would either shop elsewhere or install them myself but I realize not everyone is willing to dive into such a project.

RVtrader.com has the model your looking for, not sure about the bunks. Of corse they are all over the country. Good luck.

It sounds like between Newmar, the quasi competent sales lady and the dealership, they really don't want your business. I usually don't let folks work that hard to encourage me to not give them my money. I would either shop elsewhere or install them myself but I realize not everyone is willing to dive into such a project.
Wasn't sure how to reply to you but then it came to me!

When your heart is sold on a Rolls-Royce then... scratch that!!!
When your heart is sold on a Cadillac before you shop, the sales staff can be as, well don't want to get carried away here!!! You get the picture.

Latest resources

Back