• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Help with possible leak

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'm going to put this out there! You people out there can tell me what you think!

When I was younger, well young! And I liked playing in the snow, I did spend time in the snow country in park models. I skirted my rig, and insulated,and heated the grid connections.

If I did it today, I would likely haul my drinking water and winterize the rig! I would make use of truck stop showers and use disposable eating ware.

However, that said, if I were inclined to use my own facilities. I would throw conservation out the window and keep the rig toasty! To keep things working on the waste side I would have bottles of RV antifreeze for the holding tanks and keep adding it to the tanks as I used them!

I'm sure you've heard the joke about the head and the backside arguing about who was in charge!!!

My concern would be about protecting my investment, rather than comfort. And I would weigh the cost of repair, over the cost of prevention!!!

If the cost of prevention was to high for my budget I would only have two options!

Move south!

Rent an apartment or room!

Latest resources

Back