Super1375

RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Jayco
RV Model
212qb
RV Length
Has anyone had any luck with a self evaporating portable ac? We have a 2018 Jayco 212qb about 160 sq feet. Looking forward to getting some advice.

Has anyone had any luck with a self evaporating portable ac? We have a 2018 Jayco 212qb about 160 sq feet. Looking forward to getting some advice.
What do you mean self evaporating?

Oh like the ones that have the hose to exit heat from the room?

Not sure if this is the type, but I saw a portable A/C in a restaurant in Fl, where a large diameter hose vented through a window. I was impressed by how well it worked. I think the staff said it was about five years old. I and thinking of getting one for my shed.

BLACK+DECKER Air Conditioner, 14,000 BTU Air Conditioner Portable for Room up to 700 Sq. Ft. with Remote Control, White​

Not very efficient, ceer is low. But they do work.
Why are you considering one, to help the unit on the trailer?

Not sure if this is the type, but I saw a portable A/C in a restaurant in Fl, where a large diameter hose vented through a window. I was impressed by how well it worked. I think the staff said it was about five years old. I and thinking of getting one for my shed.

BLACK+DECKER Air Conditioner, 14,000 BTU Air Conditioner Portable for Room up to 700 Sq. Ft. with Remote Control, White​

Thanks. We bought a 10k portable ac but taking it back. Takes up too much room and doesn’t work well. Guess we have to rethink this and go to camping world a get a new rooftop unit. Are they all very loud.

Remember who your talking to when I spew my opinion here!
I took out a perfectly good window so I could put in a window shaker. I made the system so I can slide it in and out for traveling.

Within a year I took the roof unit off. When I show up most say here comes buba but I don't care, I can talk over the A/C and that means more to me than what others think.

Latest resources

Back