Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

How far to trash recepticle is acceptable?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
A dumpster is fine, even several hundred feet away, as long as it is CLEARLY marked on the arrival park brochure.
Park Brochure? What's this "Park Brochure" you speak of? How about I draw it on a napkin and leave it at the gate. :)

Park Brochure? What's this "Park Brochure" you speak of? How about I draw it on a napkin and leave it at the gate. :)
Actually that raises a good point. RV parks are not usually very complicated to figure out, especially not one with just 8 sites. Usually I glance over the map and brochure and then it goes right into the recycling bin - what a waste! Everyone has a smartphone these days. All of the arrival info needed could easily be put on a map, and a giant QR code printed or painted that people could just aim their camera at to open the website. No brochure needed. But the internet problem there! I forgot. Maybe a few boards around the campground with the map printed or even one at each site if you’re feeling super generous.

Who stays in the park? I like getting out and seeing the area. A bin behind blinders to hide it close to the exit keeps the stink away from the customers. I think you will find that just keeping the park up will take much of your time. Why add work and time to maintaining what seems to me well worth the bucks as you have already imagined it.

@murphysranch, this is a far from completed information pamphlet that I've been working on. It doesn't have pictures of the completed park because we're still working on it. :) But even though the pamphlet is in its infancy, I think you will get an idea of what we're offering for $50.00.

We understand that it's not for everyone, but we're not targeting "everyone". We have a select group of RV'ers that we want and we're ready and willing to give that group everything that we can.
Looking at your brochure I think your camp ground will be amazing. I can't wait to stay! Let me know when you're ready. :D (y)

Wait a minute. Is the walk to the dumpster uphill? Do you have a grade for the climb? I have limits you know!

A diagram at the gate works fine for me, or at check in location wherever that might be. Checking in on line,Pryor to arrival, giving site location and park map would be great. I don’t need a printed brochure.

Wait a minute. Is the walk to the dumpster uphill? Do you have a grade for the climb? I have limits you know!
Calm down @Neal, I'm putting an elevator in for you. Geeze. . .

Last edited:
Downhill both ways please, just like my bike riding requirements.

Latest resources

Back