Question How many amps does your DP PULL

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Kevin,
Everything works just fine as it is, irregardless of the size of the neutrals or breakers. I have never had a breaker trip or felt anything much above ambient temperature. Apparently, 8K is enough power for my coach with two ACs. I really am in one of those "if it ain't broke don't fix it" modes. I have just got kinda addicted to the thought of 2K+ solar on top and going 48v for storage and the whole in phase generator/split phase on the pedestal just keeps muddling things up. The times I truly need/could use 20K of electric storage and solar support are limited.

Kevin,
Everything works just fine as it is, irregardless of the size of the neutrals or breakers. I have never had a breaker trip or felt anything much above ambient temperature. Apparently, 8K is enough power for my coach with two ACs. I really am in one of those "if it ain't broke don't fix it" modes. I have just got kinda addicted to the thought of 2K+ solar on top and going 48v for storage and the whole in phase generator/split phase on the pedestal just keeps muddling things up. The times I truly need/could use 20K of electric storage and solar support are limited.
You are in a great place!!!

I never got used to anything over maybe 3000 watts. When stationary 3000watts is My Solar 2000 when portable. My largest 100%duty cycle inverter is 4000 watts, and My backup generator is at this time a two stroke harbor freight tailgator.

This summer the generator has only run to keep it running.

By the conversations here, I wonder how many forum members could be as happy,and content, I am with my circumstances.

Latest resources

Back