• Commercial/Vendors welcome

I’m parked next to a 2025 London Aire

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
It better have 4 or 5 AC units or they could rent it out as a pizza oven during the summer here in Fla.

Black … what were they thinking? Anyone who RVs in warm areas knows this is a hot mess.

Ours has a lot of black on it. Beautiful when it's clean, but that only lasts for a day or so. :rolleyes: I like the look of that coach, and I'm sure there is a buyer out there that would love it, but I'm also sure it would be someone who hasn't had a lot of camping experience, just a lot of $$$ to spend.

I have trouble believing that the $15000 “black out” option will catch on. To me it cheapens the appearance, but to each his own and all that.

I have trouble believing that the $15000 “black out” option will catch on. To me it cheapens the appearance, but to each his own and all that.
This is a trend in the automotive industry for the past 5 years. People spend a lot of money for this on cars, so it makes sense that it would spread to the RV industry.

Inside the Service Center, it was parked next to a solid black ‘24 Mountain Aire that was being delivered FPU. I spoke briefly with the owner and learned that he had sold an all black Dutch Star prior to his MA upgrade. Again, not my thing, but to each his own.

IMG_1765.jpeg

Last edited:
Ours has a lot of black on it. Beautiful when it's clean, but that only lasts for a day or so. :rolleyes: I like the look of that coach, and I'm sure there is a buyer out there that would love it, but I'm also sure it would be someone who hasn't had a lot of camping experience, just a lot of $$$ to spend.
Bet P Diddy would!

It’s a bit better with SOME chrome on it….still not a fav, though.

Saw this all black DS up in Indiana on our 22 trip.
Resized_20220726_134627.jpeg
Resized_20220726_134651.jpeg

Inside the Service Center, it was parked next to a solid black ‘24 Mountain Aire that was being delivered FPU. I spoke briefly with the owner and learned that he had sold an all black Dutch Star prior to his MA upgrade. Again, not my thing, but to each his own.

View attachment 24095
I guess I’m out of touch and old fashioned. I was next to an older Country Coach with black wheels (and really loud exhaust) and it looked kinda cool in a Mad Max sorta way, but for a new London Aire? I don’t think so.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back