• Commercial/Vendors welcome

I’m parked next to a 2025 London Aire

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I get that many like the blackout look, but having lived in sunny, hot, humid Florida for a couple decades the color black dramatically impacts the hot box effect, increasing the load on A/Cs.
If we ever change our RV we want a predominantly white base.
But, if we ever wanted to join Neal on one of his Winter Wonderland tours, than a black RV would be a significant benefit. 😁

Congrats @Neemer. I’m sorry people above can’t relay the same. She’s a beaut!!

I'm a product of the 70's and if it was my choice it would be lighter and uplifting like it was crashing thru the surf. The interior would reflect a cozy cabin in the mountains.

Newmar posted on Twitter this morning a quick short video teaser that simply said "Onyx Package Coming Soon 06.03.24":

Newmar posted on Twitter this morning a quick short video teaser that simply said "Onyx Package Coming Soon 06.03.24":

yeah its not listed yet on the Newmar “Build A Coach” options list but one video stated it would be available on DS and all luxury models.

I thought it was mentioned in the dealer meeting.

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen a similar “blacked out” version of the Foretravel coaches on their website as well. Just another trend that they can try to make money on.

The Onyx Package is now on the website:

IMG_3382.jpeg

Latest resources

Back