bowersrd

RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
CT Coachworks
RV Model
Siena
RV Length
After going through a snowstorm in Boise, Oklahoma about 9 days ago, I found three water lines which had either burst or cracked. I changed one within days of the storm, had a plumber change a difficult one, once he completed his COVID quarantine, and yesterday I found my Dometic 310 toilet was leaking water. No choice, had to drive 80 miles this morning to purchase a new Dometic and then started to remove the old one and install the new one. I haven't done that before but YouTube made it look simple. Everything looks simple until something goes wrong. One of the two bolts in the base were rusted and refused to come out. Another trip to a hardware store and purchased many tools for the extraction. Finally, found success and installed the new toilet. I am now back to water throughout the rig, but now the water is inside the pex tubing, instead of everywhere else. It's a good day...

Attachments

• dometic 310.jpg
    dometic 310.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 15
There's a Boise, oklahoma?! The things I don't know about the US. Congrats on the toilet. Can't be King without a throne. Right?! ;-)

Congratulations for the install!!! Nice job! :cool:

Latest resources

Back