Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
I needed some electrical tape this morning and trudged downstairs to my ham radio “shack” to get it. My shack, as I so affectionately call it, is actually a small area in our house’s mechanical room. It’s already tight in there but given I have several projects in different states of disrepair, it’s even tighter. Especially on the bench.

There’s a drone with a broken prop support, numerous parts I’ve scavenged from some old computers but still haven’t found a place to store, notes from the last several nets written on the blank areas of different magazines, a D-104 mic with broken plug, a bunch of screws that I really can’t afford to lose but most surely will, etc, etc…

I made a feeble attempt to straighten up the clutter but 10 minutes later I abandoned the effort and went back upstairs to make some coffee. Coffee in hand I went to my office to check my email and that’s when I remembered. . . I needed some electrical tape.

Come on, I’m not the only one am I?

You're not alone. Now...I came here for something...

The only one for what, Jim? I forgot what you were talking about. And, my ham shack is probably in a worse clutter than yours. Somewhere in there are a couple of radios, but I'm not quite sure where.

TJ

No sir. The other day I printed a receipt, then proceded to retrieve it from the printer, which is upstairs. I went upstairs to a different room from where the printer was and could not remember, for a second, why I went upstairs, abd effectively, according to theory, my memory is still improving. Oh, that's it. My memory has not yet been perfected.

I recently started playing Pickleball, there is a reason you play with FOUR people. So among you someone can remember the score!!

I recently started playing Pickleball, there is a reason you play with FOUR people. So among you someone can remember the score!!
Maybe....

Bill Cosby (sigh) once said ” everyone has an oh yea button on their rear. You go to a room to get something and you can’t remember what it was. As soon as you go back to the room where you started and sit down the oh yea button kicks in And you remember“.

LOL

Latest resources

Back