Mountain Aire
RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
500hp Cummins ISX
TOW/TOAD
2022 Ram Laramie
We pulled into a new spot today was leveling coach 3 jacks went down and this system stopped. Jacks will not retract nor will the FWS or the generator slide operate. So I can’t leave until I get the jacks retracted but cannot get the generator slide open to get to the HWH system. Any ideas how I can get the jacks to manually retract or get the generator slide to manually open? 2016 Mountain Aire. Thanks

Sounds like an electrical issue, cycle 12V master switch and look at circuit breakers. Touch the circuit breakers and verify position, some can trip but look like they are in correct position.

Check your 150-amp fuses in the compartment with the chassis batteries.

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

We pulled into a new spot today was leveling coach 3 jacks went down and this system stopped. Jacks will not retract nor will the FWS or the generator slide operate. So I can’t leave until I get the jacks retracted but cannot get the generator slide open to get to the HWH system. Any ideas how I can get the jacks to manually retract or get the generator slide to manually open? 2016 Mountain Aire. Thanks
I had that trouble it was my house batteries replaced 8 new batteries problem solve good luck

Don't know for sure if your HWH system is like mine, but if it is, the FWS and the jacks operate off the two chassis batteries. There are two 150 amp fuses in the chassis battery bay.
Look at this post. Resolved - No chassis battery power
Hope this helps.

Latest resources

Back