• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Instant Pot in your RV

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I’ll have something figured out by then. Like hard boiled eggs???

You can make a LOT of hard-boiled eggs in that six-quart InstantPot. We'd better invite some more people.

TJ

Great. I’m going to make them tomorrow and write your name on this batch [emoji16]

I predict some new mod(s) from Neal to store all these new do-dads.

I predict some new mod(s) from Neal to store all these new do-dads.

LOL - I have an issue where buying things and storing things are not aligning.

@Neal did inquire a little while back about "stacker trailers." Could that be where he's headed? ;)

I think a 30' double-deck might be a good place to start. :ROFLMAO:

TJ

Nah, I'm putting a half dozen roof mounted storage boxes on the roof. I'm good. :unsure:

How are those going to fit with all your solar, need to rethink the stacker

Like rice fields, tiered :)

FTR, I love hard (really soft) boiled eggs. Over the years, I've read every expert on "how to". The easiest way is to steam them for 9.5-10 minutes for almost hard boiled and dunk in ice water...the shells fall off. I love egg salad (Martha Stewart's recipe) and it's simple to cook and peel those eggs. I eat hard boiled eggs pretty much every day for breakfast.

That said: I tried this in the Instant Pot and went with 10 minutes to get hard boiled...I watched YouTube and never got to the point of watching them cut into the egg.That would have told me that the eggs turned into rocks at that time!

Now, I'm back to basic egg cooking; stove, pan, water, lid. 9.5 minutes and I have perfect eggs to microwave to warm up. Also, I do "steam" them them, not boil. I've BTDT, not as good.

Here is a site I like: he's a chef, who's recipes are on All Recipes--Chef John, with cheeky jokes and video's on how to cook:

Chef John How to Make Eggs

I don't know much, but I can make eggs! ?

Latest resources

Back