• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Alert iPhone 14 with new Emergency SOS - Satellite communicator

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I like clear TPU cases, this one I've enjoyed on my 12 Pro Max. This arrived yesterday so now I can't return the phone :)

Amazon product ASIN B0CC1FYCSG
received the Aeska case for the iPhone 14 Pro Max today. thanks,

old one pictured below,

removed this year old one which has yellowed badly
IMG_0646.jpeg

Cheap enough to buy new every year if desired. So far my Aeska has worked great.

Back to the OP

This is very encouraging. Good to learn how to use my iPhone features 🤓

received the Aeska case for the iPhone 14 Pro Max today. thanks,

old one pictured below,

removed this year old one which has yellowed badly
View attachment 20842
Yup…that ZAGG GEAR4 was the WORST for my phones!

The SPIGENS haven’t yellowed at all, but yeah, they’re around $24 now.

Back to the OP

I can tell you that this has been an amazing game changer. Being in the Sierra so much, I’ve tested this feature for the past year or so and am stunned. I’ve recommend the newer phones to a couple of my friends, who have medical issues and spend a lot of time on their SxS in the woods. I suggest they either get a SPOT, or upgrade their phones to the 14; which they did immediately!

NOTE: The SOS SATELLITE feature is only available on iPhone 14 and later. I had to double-check myself a few days ago when my Son-In-Law’s 13 had the SOS on his display. This SOS on older phones indicates that an emergency CELLULAR network is available.

See now, Neal…aren’tcha glad you dropped some coin to get even better safety comms? ;-)

The SPIGENS haven’t yellowed at all, but yeah, they’re around $24 now.
I tried spigen and it's not the material I prefer. I like the super flexible clear TPU.

NOTE: The SOS SATELLITE feature is only available on iPhone 14 and later. I had to double-check myself a few days ago when my Son-In-Law’s 13 had the SOS on his display. This SOS on older phones indicates that an emergency CELLULAR network is available.
Interesting. Saw the SOS on the wife’s iPhone 12 while we were in the middle of nowhere having dinner while at the mothership.

Had never seen that before.

Latest resources

Back