• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Alert iPhone 14 with new Emergency SOS - Satellite communicator

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Bolo is out in SoCal for a shiny never dirty Newell.

@Neal open your blinds and look outside. The intervention team is there outside your house ready to help. but you will have surrender your password app and your credit cards. Cooperate and you can be on your way to a healthier you.
Go Away Goodbye GIF

From the for what its worth department.....I confess I had accumulated an impressive collection of no longer used smartphones, went to the Apple website trade in for gift cards website and was able to turn in a whole box load of phones and assorted watches and stuff. Bottom line I got a new watch out of the proceeds without having to rob a bank. Your mileage may vary, etc! Let the enabling begin!!

I've done pretty good with selling them on Craigslist. So effectively a new phone costs me half in the end. They hold their value nicely and as I use cases they are typically in great condition. Either my mother gets a hand-me-down or I sell them, same with watches or anything Apple. They sell well.

I like clear TPU cases, this one I've enjoyed on my 12 Pro Max. This arrived yesterday so now I can't return the phone :)

Amazon product ASIN B0CC1FYCSG

Can some of you help me out here. I cannot supervise @Neal 24/7 especially when I am driving. How about a show of hands?

I like clear TPU cases, this one I've enjoyed on my 12 Pro Max. This arrived yesterday so now I can't return the phone :)

Amazon product ASIN B0CC1FYCSG
I’ve tried…literally…EVERY type of case known to man. From the “best” (aka most expensive) to the cheapest. The biggest irritation lately, was the Yellowing of the clear cases. UNTIL I discovered SPIGEN Crystal cases…of all places…on Amazon and HALF of the price of a Tech21 which yellow within months. Not the SPIGEN, though…have had a couple now and they are AWESOME!! They get the Gizmo’s Pick award:

Spigen Ultra Hybrid (MagFit) [Anti-Yellowing Technology] Designed for iPhone 14 Pro Max Case (2022) - Carbon Fiber

Friday everything in the name of debt arrived :(

iPhone 15 Pro Max is nice, well, it sure is about the same as my 12 Pro Max but with a few additional bells and whistles. I think with the always on display (thank you Android) and dynamic island, battery will be something to watch but so far no issues. For some reason the "notch" or dynamic island area is annoying more now than in the past.

I've had 3 x Apple Watches and in fact have had some wrist pain in the recent past probably from the wrong band, who knows. I've always liked Apple watches for various reasons but the new Apple Watch Ultra (2) is AMAZING. I absolutely love it, they nailed it on this design.

I don't think I made the right choice for Apple Watch band that came with it, don't like the clasp mechanism (hook through loop thing). I got the one below and love it and no wrist pain, the velcro makes it easy to adjust tightness but overall the band and watch are an amazing fit.

Amazon product ASIN B0BS1BQVSM
This is the stretchy band I went to on my prior watch after the wrist pain and I really liked it. Got one of these for the new watch too just in case.

Amazon product ASIN B095JZYC9J
Well, I'm off to mow lawns and walk dogs to pay off this bill. Back in at sunset.

Yeah, I don't think the outdoor's clip and loop band looks very easy to use, and I'm never a fan of being locked into a loop that's too tight or too loose. But, I'm using the silicone dive band on the Ultra, and it's been really good. It's flexible, lays flat for charging, stays clean!, and has some stretch. I'm going to try the new band with the new Ultra2 since I can keep this band on trade-in. We'll see.

And, just when you thought there weren't a lot of "new" things...check out this video on the 400+ new things in iOS17!!!

I watched the "short" version, on the top 24...but am blown away at how many more things have been added.

I've watched enough videos on YouTube that I had to search for other topics to get the recommendations it was showing me under control. It was so much Apple :(

Oh, the drop tests for the new iPhone 15's is not good. Seems like the back side glass is breaking very easy.

Latest resources

Back