Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Franni614

Currently Deciding ;-)
Hi! New to RVing! Soon to be anyway. Researching motorhomes and resorts/parks currently. Next stop, Austin TX. Any advice on best parks there, please post. I saw the Austin thread but not too many places listed. Highly considering the Dutch Star and have started the “building out“ portion. Very overwhelming to say the least especially when we have no experience or base knowledge. So this site is quickly becoming a great resource for us.

Welcome to RVForums @Franni614, you're going to love it. Yes, there is tons to learn and so much to see, just take baby steps and ask any and all questions you have and we'll all gladly assist you. The Dutch Star is an amazing coach and one of the most popular on the road, you can't go wrong with that choice. Newmar is a great brand with a great company and customer support behind it. You will learn of RV apps and sites to help you find campgrounds such as I like AllStays (Pro subscription I use) and RV Trip Wizard. You'll learn how to find the great campgrounds and destinations but the best option is to ask for advice in the Trip Planning forum as many here have been to where you're going and can offer suggestions on where to stay, what to see, etc.

Welcome to RVing and this great lifestyle and journey.

Welcome aboard. It can be a little intimidating at first. Please ask any questions. This forum is a great resource and a bunch of friendly folks.

Welcome. Reading through your opening post I did not see your dealer choice. May I be so bold as to recommend across the salt-free pond (Lake Michigan) there is one of the Newmar premier dealerships. MidwayRV in Grand Rapids Michigan. Kyle Walcott is my go to guy there. Great dealership. Midway RV Center

Welcome. Reading through your opening post I did not see your dealer choice. May I be so bold as to recommend across the salt-free pond (Lake Michigan) there is one of the Newmar premier dealerships. MidwayRV in Grand Rapids Michigan. Kyle Walcott is my go to guy there. Great dealership. Midway RV Center
Ditto...we bought our Newmar from Kyle also.

We have be going to Burlington RV in WI And talking with Keith. He is very friendly and seems quite knowledgeable. It seems the closest to us that we could find. I cant see up making a trip to Grand Rapids. Did you all go to Grand Rapids or just handle all dealings remotely?

We have be going to Burlington RV in WI And talking with Keith. He is very friendly and seems quite knowledgeable. It seems the closest to us that we could find. I cant see up making a trip to Grand Rapids. Did you all go to Grand Rapids or just handle all dealings remotely?
We researched coaches online and by going to shows and several dealers in FL. When it came time to purchase, we did it all remotely...finally met Kyle when we did a FPU (Factory Pick Up) at Newmar.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back