• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Thanks Guys. I will follow your advise.

That’s what I read about my leveling system:

SnapPad HiWay​

Made to fit on HWH® levelers, the SnapPad HiWay product line is one of our most varied.

“HWH® jacks commonly come in three different sizes - 8", 10", and 11.5" - and the different sized feet are often mixed together in different configurations. That means SnapPad HiWays are available in 6 different packages!”

Looks like diving under the coach is in my future? ?
Good idea, anyway. I found an electrical conduit rubbing against my brake line. Another spring project.

Since I’m not in a condition physically to crawl under the coach and measure the size of the leveling pads:
Does anyone know what size Snap Pads l need for my 2015 DS?
I read that some coaches with our leveling system have mixed size pads?
I agree with Neal, if possible have someone else measure. But, as a FYI my 2014 DS 4369 has 11.5" round front pads and 13.5" round rear pads.
Paul

I agree with Neal, if possible have someone else measure. But, as a FYI my 2014 DS 4369 has 11.5" round front pads and 13.5" round rear pads.
Paul
Paul, you are right. I measured them, and the front ones are 11.5” and 13.5” the rear ones.
Thanks

I made my pads by screwing two layers of 2x6 together.

That’s what I read about my leveling system:

SnapPad HiWay​

Made to fit on HWH® levelers, the SnapPad HiWay product line is one of our most varied.

“HWH® jacks commonly come in three different sizes - 8", 10", and 11.5" - and the different sized feet are often mixed together in different configurations. That means SnapPad HiWays are available in 6 different packages!”

Looks like diving under the coach is in my future? ?
I have the SnapPads on my 2019 4018 DS, they work well and are easy to install. With that said, double check the fit before you buy. The 43' Newmar uses a larger rear pad than the 40' and SnapPad has not offered a pad that size yet.

Latest resources

Back