MiniLite
RV Length
Chassis
trailer
TOW/TOAD
F150 tow
Fulltimer
No
Newbie, 21 foot TT, half ton ecoboost F150. I have not yet bought route planning software yet (RV Trip Wizard??). Looking Sept 30 trip at Jackson WY to Abiqui NM,, stay overnight along the way (TDB). Google Maps (attached??) shows 3 routes all start 191 south to 80 east. First route drops south at hwy 789 / 13, through 40 to 131 at Walcott CO then 70 to 24 south. Second continues further east on 80, drops south at Walcott WY on 130, 230, 125 to Cowdury CO then 14, 40 to Kemming, then 9, 70 west to 91 and 24.
Third continues even further east to I-25 south past Denver, Colorado Springs then finally west into Abiqui.
DO you have any experience with either of these routes? Do you know of pitfalls along any of these routes? Good stays about half-way through?
Thank you. Let's have some FUN!
John (Lefty'sDad) and Sherri

Attachments

• Jackson - Abiqui.pdf
    267.1 KB · Views: 6
Newbie, 21 foot TT, half ton ecoboost F150. I have not yet bought route planning software yet (RV Trip Wizard??). Looking Sept 30 trip at Jackson WY to Abiqui NM,, stay overnight along the way (TDB). Google Maps (attached??) shows 3 routes all start 191 south to 80 east. First route drops south at hwy 789 / 13, through 40 to 131 at Walcott CO then 70 to 24 south. Second continues further east on 80, drops south at Walcott WY on 130, 230, 125 to Cowdury CO then 14, 40 to Kemming, then 9, 70 west to 91 and 24.
Third continues even further east to I-25 south past Denver, Colorado Springs then finally west into Abiqui.
DO you have any experience with either of these routes? Do you know of pitfalls along any of these routes ranboo jacket? Good stays about half-way through?
Thank you. Let's have some FUN!
John (Lefty'sDad) and Sherri
Thanks for sharing this. Totally incredible posting! Loads of valuable data and motivation.

Latest resources

Back