• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Joining Club Ninja

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Buddy, prayers for safe travel and that her sister is well soon.

I'm doing the initial 20 minutes of high-temperature burn. My first cook tonight will be chicken quarters.

Safe travels and a speedy recovery for your wife's sister.

Sigh. Y'all are making me spend my pennies. I have been silently reading this thread, reading the posts from the FB page that @GlampDaddy recommended and watching Cooking with CJ on YouTube. Now I'm debating between the small Ninja Woodfire Grill or the Oven (can do pizza). I love my current little Yak Grill, but I can't use it at Hilton Head because of open flame so thanks y'all....Will letcha know which one I get. Feel free to comment on grill vs. oven.

Standing by for Ninja report, @GlampDaddy had some tips on which pellets to use and not... ??? ... ??? can't remember!
Not: The pellets that come with the Ninja can leave a bitter taste and anything from China.
Good: Faves are the Kona brand, next comes any name brand (you'll recognize them) that's not from China
Traeger Competition Blend is one of my favorites when I have trouble deciding.

Sigh. Y'all are making me spend my pennies. I have been silently reading this thread, reading the posts from the FB page that @GlampDaddy recommended and watching Cooking with CJ on YouTube. Now I'm debating between the small Ninja Woodfire Grill or the Oven (can do pizza). I love my current little Yak Grill, but I can't use it at Hilton Head because of open flame so thanks y'all....Will letcha know which one I get. Feel free to comment on grill vs. oven.
@ARD - I'm partial to the grill because I like to smoke stuff, and I haven't tried, but have read that folks are making pizza with it. But, I wouldn't hesitate to go for the oven...seems like a good tool.

On The Line Yes GIF by Outside Watch

OMG....watch what happens tomorrow with this buying frenzy.

1714944362511.png

That's easy, get both.

Latest resources

Back