• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Joining Club Ninja

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'm placing an ad on FB Marketplace for my Green Mountain Davey Crocket pellet smoker. Even as small as the GMG is, it takes twice the room in my bay.

Salmon tonight.

Yup, mine will remain in hordage, I'm mean storage, and probably end up in the trash at some point. But that's the point of this, replace the 68 lb smoker with something more manageable and likely better in the end. Even my propane grill got downsized from the usual coleman contraption to this and has been great.

It is very important to note who is accountable for these expenditures. It is not me! But he recently visited, and well, you know who it is!

Yep, that 68# was beginning to feel like 168#.

I'm staying out of the "Whodunit"; I know I'm lily white.

I saw a new, still-in-the-box old-style Ninja for $100 when listing my Davey Crocket. One has to wonder where they stole it.

@GlampDaddy - confirm your WINGS cook method was Ninja at 390 and cook until wings reach 165 and then sauce and serve?

390 ℉ on the "Grill" setting?

This is available from several different sources.
1715027593743.png

This one is also available. I sure hope Sheridan found a lot of cans.
1715027769019.png

I have been using on and off for about 8 months now, and still tweaking the time/temp settings. The manual/recipe book it comes with recommended settings overcooks everything in my experience. It is crazy efficient and requires much less time to grill, bake or smoke than the manual indicates. Overall happy with it other than having to re-train myself on everything I put on it. I did get a couple of the extra inserts and air fryer baskets a they are very handy.

@GlampDaddy - confirm your WINGS cook method was Ninja at 390 and cook until wings reach 165 and then sauce and serve?
Air fry at 390 with smoke … all the rest is right on.

Latest resources

Back