• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Joining Club Ninja

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Got mine today and did the reading. Ready to give it a go which will probably be next week for wings. Another perk beyond not having to deal with the 68 lb GMG is not having to have all the pellets as well. Small bags such as the Kona sampler will be perfect.
I've about worn mine out. Steaks, zucchini, and pineapple tonight. A word of caution, it gets hot and cooks fast. Monitor the food temperature closely.

Mine is hiding in the back of the toad, and we will execute a covert operation starting at 0100 hours to move it to the desired hiding place in the back. All team members report at 2330 sharp for recon instructions. Camo optional.

Do you have some face paint?

Conceal Us Army GIF by GoArmy

I was 2 minutes late and missed the covert operation. Sticking zippers can be a real pain.

Mine is hiding in the back of the toad, and we will execute a covert operation starting at 0100 hours to move it to the desired hiding place in the back. All team members report at 2330 sharp for recon instructions. Camo optional.
Okay, smart move, this is going to be the best Mother's Day ever! Now @ARD is correct, we need something else inside the oven. I was thinking about this all night, I couldn't sleep. I'm thinking she would probably want a DJI Avata 2 or a nice DeWalt Impact driver? I have to think on this some more. She's going to be so happy! But for now, we need a lot of wrapping paper and a large pink bow.

Sorry to disappoint but she wants to drag take the family out to a restaurant. The grill unveiling will wait unless she walks outside during a cook and says what’s that?

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

Sorry to disappoint but she wants to drag take the family out to a restaurant. The grill unveiling will wait unless she walks outside during a cook and says what’s that?

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics
Sometimes it is easier to beg forgiveness than to get permission 😎

Okay, smart move, this is going to be the best Mother's Day ever! Now @ARD is correct, we need something else inside the oven. I was thinking about this all night, I couldn't sleep. I'm thinking she would probably want a DJI Avata 2 or a nice DeWalt Impact driver? I have to think on this some more. She's going to be so happy! But for now, we need a lot of wrapping paper and a large pink bow.
If you have any doubt about why Neil is single, now you know!

Latest resources

Back