• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Joining Club Ninja

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@Texas Clodhopper you mentioned a burn in session prior to use. I am not seeing anything in the documentation that says what to do. Can you share what you did?

@Texas Clodhopper you mentioned a burn in session prior to use. I am not seeing anything in the documentation that says what to do. Can you share what you did?
I missed it too initially.

Look on page 3 of the instruction manual section highlighted in black with white letters.

Put accessories inside and turn on grill setting hi temp for 20 minutes to burn off anything inside.

Then clean when cool and cook away.

I missed it too. I'll see you at the Saturday morning special class for people like us.

I can tell which forum members never got a edumacation in Texas!

Do you guys power the grill from the pedestal or plug in in one of the bays?
Normally, just use a bay outlet. IF you're running three A/Cs, convection oven, induction cooktop and charging personal massage devices, you may want to go to the pedestal.

Normally, just use a bay outlet. IF you're running three A/Cs, convection oven, induction cooktop and charging personal massage devices, you may want to go to the pedestal.
What he said except for the personal massage device, which has its own charging system.

Do you guys power the grill from the pedestal or plug in in one of the bays?
I’ve been using the outlet in bay to power GMG Trek and will do same with Ninja

May want to check, depending on where you get yours…

Noticed today the one from WM only comes with one temp probe.

Amazon does have a probe and holder for two available though (be here tomorrow) 😊

Ninja XSKPROBEXL Woodfire Smart Thermometer, Compatible with OG900 Series, Additional Thermometer to Monitor Multiple Proteins, Controlled Grilling and Smoking, Includes Dual Storage Box, Black/Silver https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CC32GMYR?tag=rvf01-20

Latest resources

Back