• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Just when you think you'd heard it all

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Please be aware we have people on this site that are residents of CA, like their home state, and may find your comments offensive. Please be sensitive to this and realize your opinion(s) may not be welcome by others. Your post was reported as such, with that said, try to be more respectful. I'm not going to delete it, it's not against the terms, but it's against good behavior of RVForums.com standing up to be the friendliest RV community. Be kind, be friendly, be respectful of others, please.
Haters will be haters @Neal , haters will be haters. Just too bad they won’t stay on sites that love & encourage all this silly negativity. We have traveled to all 50 states and have found great sites & and adventures in each and every one!

I don't think it has anything to do with hating a state, etc. We get tired, we get grumpy, we are tired of the nonsense invading our lives trying to steal our peace. So I give the benefit of the doubt that any user that is venting is not doing so with intent of attacking someone else, they are just venting because they are tired of the nonsense and this is what comes out. We have to be forgiving of our current times and how it's affecting people and show our support to one another.

Residing in the state doesn't make us oblivious to the nonsense coming from Sacramento. Our politicians are led by the prince of darkness and their decisions reflect their end game. So speak all the truth you wish...one thing I'll affirm here and now, RV travel in this state is (Very) expensive. Fuel, RV campgrounds, repairs and maintenance, exceed national averages by (sometimes) over 100%. Thanks Neal for the advice, but please don't hold back on our account 😉 Let 'er rip!i6
I actually agree with you on the nonsense. We are fairly conservative folks. However, it saddens me when people miss out on the many beautiful sights in our state. There is so much variety from lovely beach towns, huge mountains, great wine country, giant redwoods , beautiful lakes and rivers. Yosemite in May when the waterfalls are bursting is a site to behold. Judy D

Last edited:
Being a native Texan, I'm aware of the migration from California over the last few years and It is estimated between 90 - 110,000 Californias will move to Texas this year. What we Texans can't understand is why they are leaving a state where they complain about how the government has mismanaged most aspects of their government yet they come here and want to change our state government to mirror the California liberalism.

I actually agree with you on the nonsense. We are fairly conservative folks. However, it saddens me when people miss out on the many beautiful sights in our state. There is so much variety from lovely beach towns, huge mountains, great wine country, giant redwoods , beautiful lakes and rivers. Yosemite in May when the waterfalls are bursting is a site to behold. Judy D
It is very pretty. I think the political noise at times over powers the beauty or the homeless crisis that is sad. And I think many avoid RVing there maybe due to RV length restrictions or diesel, not sure. I'd love to spend some time there, but I can't figure out why they put mountains on beaches. That's just a bad design. Come to the east coast to see how to do it right :)

Latest resources

Back