• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Just when you think you'd heard it all

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Same here. No plans to go there. Maybe Lake Tahoe on the NV side one day?

Screw California. I have no plans to visit that crazy State so they can outlaw diesel RV's if they want. Idiots.
Screw California. I have no plans to visit that crazy State so they can outlaw diesel RV's if they want. Idiots.
4E8B9247-A45F-4B9B-9030-DC0B0CA8618D.png

I think that guy is one of the inventors of the toothbrush.
Otherwise it would have been called Theetbrush.

I would like to get to Yosemite and the Sequoias with my bride before things get too bad. Then they can close the borders to calif.

Same here. No plans to go there. Maybe Lake Tahoe on the NV side one day?
You can drive in and out of CA while you drive around the lake - doubt they will have an inspection station for RVs there.

China is opening 38 new coal mines and ramping up energy production, while we are encouraged to ride bicycles to work.
The naïveté of the western Earther movement is stunning.

China is opening 38 new coal mines and ramping up energy production, while we are encouraged to ride bicycles to work.
The naïveté of the western Earther movement is stunning.
I agree with this partially. China’s mission is to dominate the world, and they do not care who or what they destroy to achieve their goal. We better start funding chip makers so they can compete, and pay more for products made in America, or we will be in big trouble. Judy D

Politics? No guess not. Silence is golden or better known as sensorship. Neal I no longer want my name associated with this forum. Remove my name from the membership rolls.

Latest resources

Back