• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI K3 colored air tank lanyards

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Mine too. :rolleyes: I need colored carabiners to put on them like they gave us in the Spartan's Owners Class that I took way back when. Do you still have yours @flyboy013?
Yes I do, although I must admit that I sometimes struggle with the order. Gotta remember that its the color names in alphabetical order: gray (not silver), green, then red. Although I wonder if it really matters. I usually look at the ground afterward and never see a wet spot. Not sure if I even hear any water with the air coming out. The valves are supposed to be self actuating, so I'm not sure its needed.

I am terrible about doing mine, and often go 6 months without remembering. Even when I do pull them, I never get any water on the ground.

Although I wonder if it really matters.
I was at a Cummins and the tech just yanked on all of them, no specific order and said it was fine to do that. @redbaron Me too! I'm pretty bad at checking them.

I know red is port and green is starboard...don't make me assign another meaning to these colors.

I used our label maker and put labels on the frame next to our cables. It is in english. So, it is easy for me to not remember but still get right.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back