Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
If you look close, you’ll see that the K3 chassis has colored lanyards to indicate Wet, Primary and Secondary tanks. Silver, Green and Red.
There is a aftermarket kit with colored lanyards you can buy for us Wannabe luxury buyers.

1722619482258.jpeg

If you look close, you’ll see that the K3 chassis has colored lanyards to indicate Wet, Primary and Secondary tanks. Silver, Green and Red.
I had colored lanyards on my 2018 DS (K2 chassis).

I just looked and my K3 are colored as well, but so dirty that I had to look closely. Looks nothing like the display :)

ARD, Well you’re just Special I guess!

Mine are all grey. Today Mikey from Spartan are cleaning them up and installing colored carabiners to help this old guy figure out what he is doing😀

In case anyone is interested in the Spartan provided draining procedure.

Attachments

• Procedure for draining air system-2017.pdf
    136.5 KB · Views: 13
I just looked and my K3 are colored as well, but so dirty that I had to look closely. Looks nothing like the display :)
Mine too. :rolleyes: I need colored carabiners to put on them like they gave us in the Spartan's Owners Class that I took way back when. Do you still have yours @flyboy013?

colored carabiners
Those help a lot! I need to get some. Maybe I can ply some away from Spartan when I go back there on the 19th.

There is a aftermarket kit with colored lanyards you can buy for us Wannabe luxury buyers.

View attachment 25199
So of the three, which one is also referred to as the ping tank?

Sorry for my ignorance but why are there three?

Wet tank is first after compressor to capture water, Primary is for rear brakes, secondary is for front brakes.
This is all for redundancy and longevity. There are various safety valved crosses between systems should you lose tank pressure in one of the tanks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back