• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Resolved KIB Lighting Controls Failing

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Thanks @DennisT for letting us know about the update to KIB panel. For the first time, ALL the options on the panel WORK in my coach.

@DennisT @ARD ... same here. I got mine updated on Friday at North Trail RV. All good.

FLSteve (y)

Thanks @DennisT for letting us know about the update to KIB panel. For the first time, ALL the options on the panel WORK in my coach.
@DennisT @ARD ... same here. I got mine updated on Friday at North Trail RV. All good.

FLSteve (y)

Both quite welcome, glad the individual at Newmar remembered the email about the fix so we could all get updated!

Thanks @DennisT. Having exact same issue with my 22 Kountry Star 3412. Going in for service next week and will ask for the update/fix.

Thanks @DennisT. Having exact same issue with my 22 Kountry Star 3412. Going in for service next week and will ask for the update/fix.
Quite welcome.

The update has corrected the issue we were all seeing.

We have passed along, while at the Mothership for service, a minor issue we have noticed after the update.

Every once in a while, if you hit the switches just right, the mid bath (only one we have) ceiling or vanity lights the switch indicator and lights get out of sync.

For example, ceiling lights on and you hit the switch to turn them off, the switch panel indicator turns off but the lights stay on. Can be the other way too.

Have just got in the habit of pushing those two switches for just a little longer and it doesn’t happen.

Minor inconvenience but we passed it along so the vendor could look into it for a later update.

Those are the only two that do it, all other switches work normal.

Latest resources

Back