• Commercial/Vendors welcome

MOD LED lighting with Boogey Lights on a 2017 Newmar Ventana Motorhome

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
People at the campground don't complain?
They aren't strob lights just a Christmas light. Second I don't do campgrounds as a rule. I have been asked what they were for and I tell them mouse control. Thats the end of discussion.

We just got back from a run up to Boogey Lights for an install on our coach. Great folks to work with. We did the full under glow/ engine compartment/ wheel wells/ and replaced factory light on Pass slides.

We also had the put lights in the panty

We used two zone controllers on the under glow and slides and can get some great effects.

Sort of a community " joke" in our MC resort to light up the night; at least till bedtime. ;)

Wife is already trying to find additional places to add lighting.......

Mighty big lowrider. Have you figured out how to make it rock?

the guys at Boogey had it flashing like an emergency vehicle, looked great (especially in the dark shop). we use them when at our home lot, and sparingly when on the road. If we are sitting out, it is before quiet time, and we aren't going to intrude on others; i will put on some underglow. We kill it before it gets too late. We apply the same policy to the accent lights (C lights) on the coach. We like how it looks, but understand others may not be that enthusiastic.

I recently had an Allegro Bus park next to me with underglow lights under the slides. I think he left them on all night. I thought they were cool. I would love to get some. If you park next to me leave the lights on. It also makes it easier to get back to my coach on the occassion that I venture out in the dark. :cool:

Haha, I do use them to "find" my coach at times. I also use underglow at times when parked in front of my house to make my coach more visible to traffic.

A bouncing DP. Now that would be intriguing.
Bouncing?? Wasn't thinking about that. I was thinking more along the lines of that old sign from the trailer trash days. "If it's rocking don't come knocking "

Lowrider bouncing the front. Can you imagine?

Sounds like a greenscreen event.

Latest resources

Back