• Commercial/Vendors welcome

MOD LED lighting with Boogey Lights on a 2017 Newmar Ventana Motorhome

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Neal, do your basement compartments share interior walls or is there a space between the various compartments. The reason I ask on the CanyonStar there is a space between the basement compartments running front to back. Approximately a two to three inch gap between compartments. Unless I run the lights against the out most edge, the lights will be loose between compartments.? I have considered running an aluminum channel along the bottom to provide a continuous surface for the LED string of lights.

They are back to back, not exactly sure what you're talking about. The under glow wire paths were interesting. In the DP's there is supposedly a channel down the center to run wires but I never could fish it.

They are back to back, not exactly sure what you're talking about. The under glow wire paths were interesting. In the DP's there is supposedly a channel down the center to run wires but I never could fish it.
My issue is a F53 chassis issue surely. There is no continuous path along the bottom of the coach between the front and rear wheels unless I put the lights right at the outer most lip under the doors. On my coach each basement compartment is separated by two or three inches of open space. The DP chassis sounds different than mine.

The DP basement is pretty sweet. I can pretty much get anything to anywhere other than the base isolated compartments (where side radiators are for the bigger boys).

I was just looking at the boogey lights for my new travel trailer. I'm a little apprehensive all the wiring but it seems doable.

I did the Boogey light under glow w/blue tooth as well, but I cheated. I had them install. Great people to work with.

In some states under body lights are not legal on public roads, Ground effects lighting is illegal in the state of Michigan, Massachusetts and Maine and California, under glow lights are allowed to be used in places other than public roads and there could be a penalty if found using them in public roads. And it is my understanding it is illegal to even have them installed on you Vehicle. And most states don't want the use of red or blue especially flashing. That being said we do have under body lights that we use when parked.

I wish I had the patience for all of that. I do miss the patio lighting I had on the Forester.
It did not require the awning to be out. I used these al lot when parking in my driveway as the passenger side is completely dark at night.

If I did glow lights under my RV people would laugh. However I do use twinkle light netting to deter mice, and yes the earth under my rig looks like it is moving and that seems to keep me mouse free.

If I did glow lights under my RV people would laugh. However I do use twinkle light netting to deter mice, and yes the earth under my rig looks like it is moving and that seems to keep me mouse free.
People at the campground don't complain?

Latest resources

Back