• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Looking for a specific Propane cover for Trail Lite camper

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I did some searching and found an old thread on a different forum that has some potential info. Get in touch with Monaco and ask about part number PLE0788. Not sure if that is the exact cover, but it's a start.

I did some searching and found an old thread on a different forum that has some potential info. Get in touch with Monaco and ask about part number PLE0788. Not sure if that is the exact cover, but it's a start.
Reply today from Monaco Coach:
"Those molded parts for this unit are no longer available, the mold to produce them has been destroyed. You may want to search the salvage market for these."

Reply today from Monaco Coach:
"Those molded parts for this unit are no longer available, the mold to produce them has been destroyed. You may want to search the salvage market for these."
Not destroyed,sold. Call duo form plastics and talk to them they are the company that made them. You can also go to icondirect.com and speak with them as duo form sold them (their competitor) the tools and molds. Icondirect can also make custom parts

Hey guys!
My name is Ryan from Icondirect! We are currently doing a pulse check to find out how many buyers can commit to buy the propane tank for an RV vision, There is a high chance that we can manufacture the cover if we can get a long list of buyers.

Happy RVing,
IconRyan
[email protected]

Hey guys!
My name is Ryan from Icondirect! We are currently doing a pulse check to find out how many buyers can commit to buy the propane tank for an RV vision, There is a high chance that we can manufacture the cover if we can get a long list of buyers.

Happy RVing,
IconRyan
[email protected]

Hey guys!

Happy RVing,
IconRyan
[email protected]
add me to this list please

Latest resources

Back