RV Year
RV Make
Thor
RV Model
Hurricane 34R
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Looking for help on finding a TPMS for my 2021 Class A. I have search high and low in the internet, but would love to hear from you guys on this subject. Thanks!!!

I have owned TST Trucks TPMS for years. I started with their orignal Grey screen, and then upgraded to the color.

I always hated the new unit, and when I sold my 2019 DSDP, I sold it with the unit to give me a chance to look at something better.

The problem with TST is the cost of the sensors, the difficulty with replacing the sensor battery, and the monitor's poor display with Temperature in the most prominent position.

TST has always been reliable, and their support is great, but the cost of their system and the maintenance was what drove me to look elsewhere.

I ended up going with TireTraker TPMS. Their bundle for 12 wheels (assuming tag) is $469, and includes 1 set of spare batteries, the monitor, mount, and extender/repeater.

Compared to TST price of $903 for the same setup, and its a no brainer.

The caps of the TireTraker twist off easily, and the battery slides in. can even be done on the wheel very sikmply.

A package of 12 replacement caps, should you damage one, is $5.00.

The setup procedure was very fast, and the trailer drop feature works well.

What the TT-600 does not do is allow you to add multiple trailers easily. This is resolved by buying their $199 4 tire package, that includes monitor and repeater. I purchased one for each of my trailers, and can now easily swap the monitor for the trailer. This saved me a lot of money, and I ended up with extra monitors as a spare.

TireTraker is also a lifetime warranty: Warranty~TT-500

I will know more after long term usage, but as of now I am very happy.

I used the TST system for many years. I recommend it highly.

I did the same research thing and settled on the EEZ monitor. Mainly because I liked how it displayed Information. I bought the flow through sensors then read a bunch about some perceived problems with leakage and concerns with weight. So when EEZ told me the flow through was back ordered, I switched to the non flow through version. Will be here next week.

I did the same research thing and settled on the EEZ monitor. Mainly because I liked how it displayed Information. I bought the flow through sensors then read a bunch about some perceived problems with leakage and concerns with weight. So when EEZ told me the flow through was back ordered, I switched to the non flow through version. Will be here next week.
This was my 2nd choice. Interested in your thoughts on it once it arrives.

I've also used and recommended, TST for years.

Safe Travels.

I have owned TST Trucks TPMS for years. I started with their orignal Grey screen, and then upgraded to the color.

I always hated the new unit, and when I sold my 2019 DSDP, I sold it with the unit to give me a chance to look at something better.

The problem with TST is the cost of the sensors, the difficulty with replacing the sensor battery, and the monitor's poor display with Temperature in the most prominent position.

TST has always been reliable, and their support is great, but the cost of their system and the maintenance was what drove me to look elsewhere.

I ended up going with TireTraker TPMS. Their bundle for 12 wheels (assuming tag) is $469, and includes 1 set of spare batteries, the monitor, mount, and extender/repeater.

Compared to TST price of $903 for the same setup, and its a no brainer.

The caps of the TireTraker twist off easily, and the battery slides in. can even be done on the wheel very sikmply.

A package of 12 replacement caps, should you damage one, is $5.00.

The setup procedure was very fast, and the trailer drop feature works well.

What the TT-600 does not do is allow you to add multiple trailers easily. This is resolved by buying their $199 4 tire package, that includes monitor and repeater. I purchased one for each of my trailers, and can now easily swap the monitor for the trailer. This saved me a lot of money, and I ended up with extra monitors as a spare.

TireTraker is also a lifetime warranty: Warranty~TT-500

I will know more after long term usage, but as of now I am very happy.
I have used TST TPMS on two of my previous coaches. They worked pretty good. But I have to agree with Red Baron. The difficulty in programing the unit, replacing the batteries, and the initial cost are some things to consider.

I have a built in TPMS with the new coach so I don't have to buy a third party TPMS any more.

HH

I have used TST TPMS on two of my previous coaches. They worked pretty good. But I have to agree with Red Baron. The difficulty in programing the unit, replacing the batteries, and the initial cost are some things to consider.

I have a built in TPMS with the new coach so I don't have to buy a third party TPMS any more.

HH
My 22 will have a new tpms, but I have decided not to use it for the toad. The primary reason is my toad is a jeep wrangler, and I do the 5 tire rotation on it every 5k miles. It has large 37s and I want to get the most out of them. I considered buying the tool that let's me set the tpms, and may still do that once I have confidence in the spartan tpms antenna. From what I have read, this can be very problematic.

Did you setup your toad with tpms that works in the dash? If so, I would like to know more about the details.

We have the TST and it has worked fine. But, like Redbaron and Headhunter both said, there are some drawbacks.

Our coach has TPMS but our trailer did not.

Quick scan at the time showed that TST was a popular choice that had good reviews, so we purchased that unit to be used to only monitor the trailer tires.

For the trailer, only having 4 wheels, it wasn't too bad in price. But if I had to get it for the trailer and coach, I would definitely look at other choices in the market.

It was not intuitive to setup, changing batteries can be a bit of a pain. Haven't lost a sensor yet... (knocking on wood) but due to the cost of each sensor I check sensor tightness at EVERY stop.

In our 45' coach we have to use the repeater. We did not hardwire it but have it stashed in a back closet. As part of our check list we pull it out, plug it in and lay it on the bed. Works great for us this way so haven't bothered to try to find an ignition controlled 12v wire and hide the repeater in a cabinet, no ROI for me on that time.

Part of my decision was based on my overall needs for tpms.

I have 1 Motorohome. 2 toads, and 4 trailers.

The trailers are towed by either of 3 vehicles, one of them being a 2021 Dodge Ram with factory tpms and ability to monitor trailer tires.

That means I have 2 towing vehicles that can monitor trailer tires, the RV and the Dodge. Both use different systems.

To complicate things, I also have 2500HD Suburban that tows trailers, with no way to monitor trailers.

To keep it simple, all trailers are setup with the dodge internal tpms for use behind the dodge. I then added the TireTraker tpms to the trailers for when towed by the Suburban or RV.

By purchasing the 4 tire system for $199, I have a monitor and repeater for every trailer & toad. This was cheap and easy to manage. I can setup the tpms and label each monitor for the trailer being towed.

Added benefit is if someone borrows the trailer, it's ready to go with tpms.

Doing this with TST would have easily added $1200 cost to it.

Latest resources

Back