• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

andyseigel82

RVF Newbee
Hi folks,
I'm looking to maximize space (and upgrade without upgrading trucks if possible).
I want to find a bumper pull that I can pull with my half-ton truck (v8 hemi dodge ram 1500).
What options have you seen that have a murphy bed in a larger light-weight bumper pull (equal to or longer than 30 foot long) that have a murphy bed and an area that can work well as an office?
So far I found some nice office space but they don't have the murphy bed and it seems like during the day that is wasted space, but perhaps they only put murphy beds in smaller trailers on purpose?
Curious to hear what you all have seen or if my hunch is right.
thanks

I can't help with tow weight, not my area. As for layout, I have talked to people who have to unfold a bed to sleep each night. It sounds easy and practical at first but, at least for the people I have heard from, it quickly gets to be a pain. Remember you also need to have a place to store the beading (every morning). There are some units that have a queen bed sideways in the front. One side is against the wall but they don't take up that much floor space. Also during the day, it does give a place to set some things.
Just a thought.
Let me know if we can help.
Thank you,
Ken

I can't help with tow weight, not my area. As for layout, I have talked to people who have to unfold a bed to sleep each night. It sounds easy and practical at first but, at least for the people I have heard from, it quickly gets to be a pain. Remember you also need to have a place to store the beading (every morning). There are some units that have a queen bed sideways in the front. One side is against the wall but they don't take up that much floor space. Also during the day, it does give a place to set some things.
Just a thought.
Let me know if we can help.
Thank you,
Ken
Thank you, perhaps I just need one of the models with the sideways queen and the office in the slideout. You made some good points.

Latest resources

Back