• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Tip Loves RV Stop option

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We have stayed a couple times during travels in Tennessee. Both places were back in sites but very convenient in the middle of the night, and the fact that I have full hookups means I can take a nice hot shower and not have to worry about finding a dump site for my tanks in the morning. Sometimes it’s hard to get into a CG after hours, especially if you were really not planning on a stop during travel days. Did Walmart once and was nervous the whole time, rest areas are ok but tough with a 5er when you need to open slides, we try and keep those spots for the truckers.

How easy is it to maneuver a big coach into the loves rv stops because when I look at satellite images some look like I’d have to unhook to get in there. Images can be deceiving.
The couple we have stayed at - one was a pull through and long enough for the coach and toad - the other was a back in so we had to unhook.

Depends on the stop as to what they have.

How easy is it to maneuver a big coach into the loves rv stops because when I look at satellite images some look like I’d have to unhook to get in there. Images can be deceiving.
Very easy in my experience. 43' MH towing a Ford F250 60+ feet long

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but Open Road users get a 10% discount using code TSD10.

They also have a senior discount as well as veteran. Think they are also 10%.

While I wouldn't make a Love's my destination for a vacation I certainly would make use of one for an overnight stop.

While I wouldn't make a Love's my destination for a vacation I certainly would make use of one for an overnight stop.
There’s one off of I-4 near Auburndale FL that I see daily when snowbirding. It’s a pretty crappy Love’s to be honest, and their RV spots are back in spots nestled against the eastbound lanes of the interstate. Some people are using that place as their winter home. I would rather have my eyes gouged out with ice picks than stay even one night there.

There’s one off of I-4 near Auburndale FL that I see daily when snowbirding. It’s a pretty crappy Love’s to be honest, and their RV spots are back in spots nestled against the eastbound lanes of the interstate. Some people are using that place as their winter home. I would rather have my eyes gouged out with ice picks than stay even one night there.
I know that one, we spend part of winter in Auburndale at Camp Maragritaville, got fuel there once, crappy for sure

OK folks, this is My take. Property to use for a park has a fine price tag! Taxes! Utilities! And the like. Anyhow I see Loves efforts to free up truck parking as a great thing! But My fear is those wonderfully donated spaces for RVs may be lost as the overnight camps come on line! Don't know what the plan is, but plan on alternative camps in the not to distant future!

I have used those spaces on long hauls as needed. I don't like the noise. I don't like the fact that You have no idea the quality of the neighbors. All in all, I think of them as "buyer be warned" type FEMA camps!

I am making My way south again. With very little planning. I stay a couple weeks along the way at places like this one nestled along side a freeway, between two towns along the way! Quite far enough away from the foot traffic, to feel safe leaving the door unlocked!
17245374382438005247441279207511.jpg

My rig center! My dog Minnie in for ground! And yes! No leash! Never felt like leading My wife or children around on one, so I'm not going to change with beings I love!

Then again I won't be corraled behind a fence that contains unknown deviants and their many dogs that I can't trust!!!

Latest resources

Back