• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Making a play list. . .

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
By the way, for anyone looking for a streaming music service I highly recommend Spotify. I've tried Pandora and Apple Music, Spotify is my fav. I also have YouTube Music as I have YouTube Premium being a YouTube junkie. Spotify is integrated everywhere and the integrations (IoT) are what makes it even better. I can call up Spotify on my computer (Windows or Mac) and have it turn on my Yamaha stereo receiver and play spotify there. Spotify through Amazon Echo "Alexa" devices. It's everywhere! Money well spent, I pay for the premium, I think it's $9.99/mo.

Jimmy Buffett - A Pirate Looks at Forty (which was a very long time ago)

1593120254860.png

Last edited:
Lots of excellent songs, many of which are already in my playlists. A few that are not, and a couple of those I really like!

Just thought I'd put this here, just in case someone else might like it. One of my favorites.

I know. I know. I wasn’t going to add another song, but I’m sitting here looking at the most incredible sunset listening to Bob Marley. Well, a playlist would be incomplete without him, don’t you think?

Lots of excellent songs, many of which are already in my playlists. A few that are not, and a couple of those I really like!

Just thought I'd put this here, just in case someone else might like it. One of my favorites.

Gonna add to my playlist. Thanks.

@ARD ? Bob Marley requires Red Stripe beer in the refrigerator. Think I’ll have one now while I listen to that track.

So What - Miles Davis

Latest resources

Back