Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Microwave in a Tellaro does not work on battery power. Works on shore or generator power

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

wls18782

RVF Newbee
Recently purchased a Thor Tellaro LT. Discovered the microwave and GFCI outlets do not work on battery power, but work on shore or generator power. Why is that? Can that situation be corrected?

Is the inverter on? Did you option in the larger inverter or do you have the stock 1000W inverter?

I have the standard 1000 watt inverter which explains why my 1500 watt microwave/convection oven is not hooked to it. I don’t understand why the GFCI outlets are not conected to the inverter

For the same reason; they don’t want toasters, coffee makers, electric heaters, hair dryers, etc. plugged into them when you have just a 1,000-watt inverter. You might check the outlets in the bedroom to see if they are on the inverter. This is sometimes done to accommodate C-Pap users.

TJ

For the same reason; they don’t want toasters, coffee makers, electric heaters, hair dryers, etc. plugged into them when you have just a 1,000-watt inverter. You might check the outlets in the bedroom to see if they are on the inverter. This is sometimes done to accommodate C-Pap users.

TJ
Makes sense. Thanks

Latest resources

Back