• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Mouse?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Success!! Now to assess damage and repair if necessary. I'll leave a few traps around just in case.
20210925_081549.jpg

RIP minnie ?

Don't let your guard down. There could be accomplices.

Pulled the drawers and floor beneath them to check. Vacuumed all the debris out and happy to say he (or she) was happy with the coffee pods. (Nothing worse than a caffenated mouse in the coach) No other damage found as of yet. Left two traps active in the coach and plugged the mint scent machine in a basement outlet to hopefully dissuade any further intrusion. Thanks for all the moral support!!

All - Going to tell you my story, but the fellow on youtube, says it don't work. We bought "BOUNCE" dryer sheets, put them in every compartment, then I put traps out in all compartments. Caught/killed the one mouse I had. Cleaned up where they had try to build nest in services bay plumbing. Since then, with traps bated, and dryer sheets (BOUNCE) not one mouse, no distirbuance on the traps, and none of the "food in the trigger" of the traps disturbed. So even though he says dryer sheets dont work, they work for us. Went to Tractor Supply, was looking at the ultrasonic mole deterents, the fellow said who worked there, they set up a specific vibration in the ground, and the moles dont like it, and leave. I asked him how many had been returned and he said none. I also believe in the old style traps, the new style dont seem to work as well. I am talking about the plastic "trigger" verses the old copper style. This was last year (2020) in summer, and so far none. So to each his own. The dryer sheets make the motorhome smell like bounce, but no mice. In his video, he does not use bounce, he uses another brand, bounce was specifically recommended to me by someone and it's seems to work. We bought pepermint oil, but never put it out, still sitting in cabinet. I was afraid it would spill and cause a mess, worse than the mice.

We had a mouse too.... used the Victor Snap Traps with success. Now we keep some set in the electric, water and a couple bays on the passenger side plus a couple in the house. We use peanut butter. It's been months since our 1st catch.

Waste of money.
I put in battery operated ultrasonic W/ lights. 1 in each side in bays and one in ceiling. Removed speaker, put device in ceiling, reinstalled speaker. Heard critters before, Within 30 hours heard nothing and nothing since. Bought on amazon. That was about 10 months ago "c" batteries each. Last roughly 3 months,

Latest resources

Back