Question Mouse?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I saw Snakes on a Plane... :ROFLMAO:

I leave sticky pads around the basement floor. I also use stobe lights in my storage area. Have not had a mouse in the storage unit since I implemented them.

Years ago I had a big problem in garage and they got in two cars. The only thing that worked were the glue traps with peanut butter globs. Just make sure they are not in a place to attract desired 4 legged critters.

Evidence! Getting some traps this morning.
20210924_081251.jpg

Don't delay, the damage they can do is serious and both of my cars had big insurance claims to redo interiors, etc.

Think I found the access point also. Beware of keeping chairs under the slide near these openings
20210924_082422.jpg

Don't delay, the damage they can do is serious and both of my cars had big insurance claims to redo interiors, etc.
The wife is at Wallmart as we speak

pilot GIF

@Neal taking the rodents out!

I have searched for a refillable plug in? Please do share. The victor ones cannot be refilled according to Victor.
Apparently some have refilled the unit. I saw comments that the wick cap can be snapped off and refilled. I'm sure they would rather you buy another glass, plus liability issues that might arise from people having leaks, finding a local slip and fall lawyer and suffering sexual disfunction because of it. :rolleyes:

cab fresh or fresh cab, a natural repellant, available at farm stores is what I use along with electronic repellers

Latest resources

Back