DVR MOBIL SUITES
RV Model
Houston 44
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Fifth Wheel
Fulltimer
Yes
Hi, my name is Oggie. I have a DVR Mobil Suites Houston 44-2018. I live on an army installation in a remote area and no RV mechanic will travel to my area to fix or help. The water here is highly hard, I have put in a reverse osmosis soft water system. When my water pressures decreases I go out replace the filters (5). I did 13 days ago and I did not get my water pressure back. I have two heated hoses and have checked the water connection all are clear and working. I still do not have any water pressure what do I look for now? I have checked pipes the ones I know and I also have a heater under my RV to keep drainage and pipes warm. I live in Utah and it is cold. I need help please😏

Do you have a sand filter in that lineup? If so they crust up with hard water.

No I do not My soft water system has resin and I did check it thank you for your response

Time to start chasing it thru the unit. Test water pressure at every point you can to find where it drops.

I have checked all of it. Replaced all filters added new water connection for outside water spout-ran water through the hoses heated hoses all is clear -I have a truma water heater and had to turn it off because it is not getting pressure

The pressure issue is either at the inlet point of the Truma(or in it), or between it and the last place you can measure good pressure. Have you ever decalcified your heater?

Just a couple thoughts...do you have good pressure from the hookup? Unhook the camper and put a garden hose on it and see. Also do you have a pressure reducer in the system? It could have failed.

Thank you all for your suggestion and taking the time to help me. I have fixed the issue. I went back through all of it again and it was the water filter I used it was not the one I usually use and it was not letting the water flow. Again thank you and Happy Holidays

Oggie

Latest resources

Back