Flair 35r
RV Length
Chassis
Ford F53
Engine
Triton V10
TOW/TOAD
2009 Honda Odyssey
Hi All! I'm super excited to be here. I just picked up a 2019 Flair 35r on Friday. I Live in NC and flew to pick it up in Alabama. Then drove it all the way back the same day. Overall it was a very fun trip but I noticed something and would like some feedback. The main note is the camera quality along with the boss radio screen is terrible. My backup camera only shows black and white...I'm guessing its night vision?....but my side cameras only show color. At night they don't switch to night vision so they are pretty much useless. Is this how they are supposed to function or is something awry? I'm considering replacing the boss radio with something newer and nicer anyways. With android auto etc. If that's the case I might just want to get a separate monitor for the cameras to mount on the dash where I can see it better anyways. How hard would it be to replace the rear and side cameras and then wire them up to a new monitor instead of the radio?

df530390-8abf-4e9d-b129-07f2f8ee3075.jpg

You need to find the brand and modelof the cammeras. Did you get the packet of manuals with the coach? If not, check to see if the manuals for your coach are available on the coach manufacturers website.

You need to find the brand and modelof the cammeras. Did you get the packet of manuals with the coach? If not, check to see if the manuals for your coach are available on the coach manufacturers website.
No it didn't come with anything Ill see what I can find online. I just was wondering if anyone else felt like they were subpar. If thats just how it is Id replace them and not spend the time figuring out if I can make them better.

Congrats and welcome!

Latest resources

Back